See more recipes with the Louis Dubois
LE LOUIS DUBOIS AND CRANBERRY MONTE CRISTO SANDWICHFebruary 23, 2015 by Fromagerie Rang 9
- MAKES ONE SANDWICH
- 2 slices of Belgian or white bread
- 2 slices of Black Forest ham
- 2 slices of smoked turkey
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) cranberry jam or jelly
- 4 generous slices of Le Louis Dubois cheese
Spread the butter and cranberry jam on both bread slices. Then, place two slices of cheese, one slice of ham and one slice of turkey on each bread slice.
Assemble the sandwich. Grill it in a pan by pressing lightly on the sandwich until the cheese has melted through.